HeARTy Foods by CityHeART brings sack lunches and hot meals to local drop-in centers and shelters.
Vision: by developing community partners who support the goal of feeding the hungry, we will facilitate the repurposing of left-over food items and utilize itemized donations from the kindness of our neighbors in order to provide meals across our city.
***Recurring Meals Offered:
- Mondays: 11:30 a.m. at Beacon for Him Ministries
- Interested volunteers can email email@example.com for location and details on meal prep
- Tuesdays: 11:30 a.m. at the Multi-Service Center of Long Beach
- Interested volunteers should arrive at the MSC at 10 a.m. for meal prep
- Third Friday of the Month: 6 p.m. at Century Villages at Cabrillo
- Interested volunteers should arrive at CVC at 4 p.m. for meal prep (email firstname.lastname@example.org for location details)
***We also periodically provide meals for special occasions and holidays. Email email@example.com for details on our Thanksgiving Meal and how to help!